Search The Website
Headliner Guest DJs
We will be announcing our headliners by July 2018
The Electronic Dances will take place from 12:00AM to 4:00AM on Friday (08/31/18) and Saturday (09/01/18). It will be taking place in the San Antonio Grand Hyatt. It is All-Ages to attend and it is FREE to attend with a VALID San Japan Convention Badge.
Late Night Electronic Dances do not require any additional ticket in order to enter. There is no additional charge in order to attend this event. You are still required to have an attendee badge. Attendee badges are not sold at the Main Stage entrance.
DRESS CODE VISUAL
Dress Code For Late Night Electronic Dances:
- San Japan is a family-friendly convention. Excessively revealing clothing or costumes are not permitted. Private areas must be covered with opaque cloth at all times. Guests in excessively revealing attire will be asked to change.
- Convention spaces have a “no shirt, no shoes, no service” policy. Because of this, shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- No profanity or graphic sexual imagery may be displayed on costumes or clothing.
- Bags of all types are not allowed into the Electronic Dance. San Japan will not store or hold your bags. Any bags left at the entrance or exit will not be the responsiblity of San Japan. The Grand Hyatt does charge a fee to store the bag. Please make prior arrangements on storing your bag prior to attending the Electronic Dance.
- Only water in a sealed container will be allowed into the Electronic Dance. Open cups and open bottles will not be allowed in. Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the San Japan convention event spaces.