Search The Website
In order to best seat everyone efficiently, we are adding a ticket system this year for the Cosplay show and Formal Dance Masquerade.
- Tickets for each event will be available at during the day of the event listed in the schedule. The tickets will be distributed starting at (FORMAL MASQUERADE DANCE: FRIDAY 3:00PM, COSPLAY SHOW: SATURDAY 2:00PM) or when all tickets have been issued which ever comes first.
- Tickets for the Cosplay Show are FREE for anyone with a valid San Japan convention badge.
- The ticket location will be Hall 4B, HBG CONVENTION CENTER
- Tickets for the Cosplay Show will have a ticket for each different level of the Lila Cockrell Theatre.
- Seats in each section will be First Come/First Serve. There will be a maximum of 2000 tickets TOTAL will be issued for the Cosplay Show.
- One ticket is issued per person per event.
- San Japan is not responsible for lost/misplaced tickets.
- GOLD PASS attendees will receive events tickets for both events when they pick up their badges at Info Desk.
- If tickets are lost then seats may be available after all tickets have been seated for the Cosplay Show.
- Each ticket type will have its own line.
- Tickets will not have a seat assignment as it will only list a designated section. Seats in each section will be FIRST-COME/FIRST-SERVE. There will be no seat holding.
- Attendees will not be allowed to line up for the Cosplay Show until one hour before seating time.
- Attendees who are caught cutting in line will be pulled.
- Attendees must line up in the designated queue section. Attendees who do not line up in the correct area will be the last ones. Attendees who queue up in front of the Lila Cockrell entrance will be asked to leave or risk forfeit of their convention badge.
- Attendee lineup will have a sign marking where it starts which will be away from the Lila Cockrell entrance. We will work with the venue that lineup is indoors.
- For questions about the Cosplay Show please go to our Cosplay Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sanjapancosplay/
- A ticket system is being put in place to ensure we do not go over fire code capacity. We will be implementing a “pick your price”. 100% of all proceeds will go to charity. To guarantee a ticket we will offer an online reservation system which will have a $5 fee.
- The Formal Masquerade will be taking place in the ALAMO BALLROOM of the Marriott Riverwalk Hotel which is directly across the Grand Hyatt and HBG Convention Center.
- A ticket will be required in order to enter the Formal Masquerade Dance.
- Questions about our Formal Masquerade Dance and ticket policy are on the Formal Masquerade Dance page.
- For questions about the Formal Masquerade Dance please go to our Formal Dance Discussion Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sjformaldance/